UAB Daktaras Telefonu (“us”, “we”, or “Vetforcall”, which also includes its affiliates) is the author and publisher of the internet resource www.Vetforcall.com (“Website”) on the world wide web as well as the software and applications provided by Vetforcall. (together with the Website, referred to as the “Services”).
- The type of information collected from the Users, including Personal Information (as defined in paragraph 2 below) and Sensitive Personal Data or Information (as defined in paragraph 2 below) relating to an individual;
- The purpose, means and modes of collection, usage, processing, retention and destruction of such information; and
- How and to whom Vetforcall will disclose such information.
- COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Generally, some of the Services require us to know who you are so that we can best meet your needs. When you access the Services, or through any interaction with us via emails, telephone calls or other correspondence, we may ask you to voluntarily provide us with certain information that personally identifies you or could be used to personally identify you. You hereby consent to the collection of such information by Vetforcall. Without prejudice to the generality of the above, information collected by us from you may include (but is not limited to) the following:
- contact data (such as your email address and phone number);
- demographic data (such as your gender, your date of birth and your pin code);
- data regarding your usage of the services and history of the appointments made by or with you through the use of Services;
- insurance data (such as your insurance carrier and insurance plan);
- other information that you voluntarily choose to provide to us (such as information shared by you with us through emails or letters.
The information collected from you by Vetforcall may constitute ‘personal information’ or ‘sensitive personal data or information’ under the GDPR Rules.
“Personal Information” is defined under the GDPR Rules to mean any information that relates to a natural person, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available to a body corporate, is capable of identifying such person.
The GDPR Rules further define “Sensitive Personal Data or Information” of a person to mean personal information about that person relating to:
- financial information such as bank accounts, credit and debit card details or other payment instrument details;
- physical, physiological and mental health condition;
- sexual orientation;
- medical records and history;
- biometric information;
- information received by body corporate under lawful contract or otherwise;
- visitor details as provided at the time of registration or thereafter; and
- call data records.
Vetforcall will be free to use, collect and disclose information that is freely available in the public domain without your consent.
- PRIVACY STATEMENTS
- 1ALL USERS NOTE:
This section applies to all users.
- 1.3All the information provided to Vetforcall by a User, including Personal Information or any Sensitive Personal Data or Information, is voluntary. You understand that Vetforcall may use certain information of yours, which has been designated as Personal Information or ‘Sensitive Personal Data or Information’ under the GDPR Rules, (a) for the purpose of providing you the Services, (b) for commercial purposes and in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form for research, statistical analysis and business intelligence purposes, (c) for sale or transfer of such research, statistical or intelligence data in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form to third parties and affiliates (d) for communication purpose so as to provide You a better way of booking appointments and for obtaining feedback in relation to the Practitioners and their practice, (e) debugging customer support related issues.. (f) for the purpose of contacting you to complete any transaction if you do not complete a transaction after having provided us with your contact information in the course of completing such steps that are designed for completion of the transaction. Vetforcall also reserves the right to use information provided by or about the End-User for the following purposes:
- Publishing such information on the Website.
- Contacting End-Users for offering new products or services.
- Contacting End-Users for taking product and Service feedback.
- Analyzing software usage patterns for improving product design and utility.
- Analyzing anonymized practice information for commercial use.
If you have voluntarily provided your Personal Information to Vetforcall for any of the purposes stated above, you hereby consent to such collection and use of such information by Vetforcall. However, Vetforcall shall not contact You on Your telephone number(s) for any purpose including those mentioned in this sub-section 4.1(iii), if such telephone number is registered with the Do Not Call registry (“DNC Registry”) under the GDPR without your express, clear and un-ambiguous written consent.
- 1.5Vetforcall does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Services and, therefore, Vetforcall specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Services, and you agree that you waive any claims against Vetforcall relating to same, and to the extent such waiver may be ineffective, you agree to release any claims against Vetforcall relating to the same.
- 1.6You are responsible for maintaining the accuracy of the information you submit to us, such as your contact information provided as part of account registration. If your personal information changes, you may correct, delete inaccuracies, or amend information by making the change on our member information page or by contacting us through info@Vetforcall.com. We will make good faith efforts to make requested changes in our then active databases as soon as reasonably practicable. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, out of date or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, out of date or incomplete), or Vetforcall has reasonable grounds to suspect that the information provided by you is untrue, inaccurate, out of date or incomplete, Vetforcall may, at its sole discretion, discontinue the provision of the Services to you. There may be circumstances where Vetforcall will not correct, delete or update your Personal Data, including (a) where the Personal Data is opinion data that is kept solely for evaluative purpose; and (b) the Personal Data is in documents related to a prosecution if all proceedings relating to the prosecution have not been completed.
- 1.7If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you Services, contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org . We will retain your information for as long as your account with the Services is active and as needed to provide you the Services. We shall not retain such information for longer than is required for the purposes for which the information may lawfully be used or is otherwise required under any other law for the time being in force. After a period of time, your data may be anonymized and aggregated, and then may be held by us as long as necessary for us to provide our Services effectively, but our use of the anonymized data will be solely for analytic purposes. Please note that your withdrawal of consent, or cancellation of account may result in Vetforcall being unable to provide you with its Services or to terminate any existing relationship Vetforcall may have with you.
- 1.8If you wish to opt-out of receiving non-essential communications such as promotional and marketing-related information regarding the Services, please send us an email at email@example.com .
- 1.9Vetforcall may require the User to pay with a credit card, wire transfer, debit card or cheque for Services for which subscription amount(s) is/are payable. Vetforcall will collect such User’s credit card number and/or other financial institution information such as bank account numbers and will use that information for the billing and payment processes, including but not limited to the use and disclosure of such credit card number and information to third parties as necessary to complete such billing operation. Verification of credit information, however, is accomplished solely by the User through the authentication process. User’s credit-card/debit card details are transacted upon secure sites of approved payment gateways which are digitally under encryption, thereby providing the highest possible degree of care as per current technology. However, Vetforcall provides you an option not to save your payment details. User is advised, however, that internet technology is not full proof safe and User should exercise discretion on using the same.
- 1.10Due to the communications standards on the Internet, when a User or the End-User or anyone who visits the Website, Vetforcall automatically receives the URL of the site from which anyone visits. Vetforcall also receives the Internet Protocol (IP) address of each User’s computer (or the proxy server a User used to access the World Wide Web), User’s computer operating system and type of web browser the User is using, email patterns, as well as the name of User’s ISP. This information is used to analyze overall trends to help Vetforcall improve its Service. The linkage between User’s IP address and User’s personally identifiable information is not shared with or disclosed to third parties. Notwithstanding the above, Vetforcall may share and/or disclose some of the aggregate findings (not the specific data) in anonymized form (i.e., non-personally identifiable) with advertisers, sponsors, investors, strategic partners, and others in order to help grow its business.
- 1.11The Website uses temporary cookies to store certain (that is not sensitive personal data or information) that is used by Vetforcall and its service providers for the technical administration of the Website, research and development, and for User administration. In the course of serving advertisements or optimizing services to its Users, Vetforcall may allow authorized third parties to place or recognize a unique cookie on the User’s browser. The cookies however, do not store any Personal Information of the User. You may adjust your internet browser to disable cookies. If cookies are disabled you may still use the Website, but the Website may be limited in the use of some of the features.
- 1.12A User may have limited access to the Website without creating an account on the Website. Unregistered Users can make appointments with the Veterinarians by providing their name and phone number. In order to have access to all the features and benefits on our Website, a User must first create an account on our Website. To create an account, a User is required to provide the following information, which such User recognizes and expressly acknowledges is Personal Information allowing others, including Vetforcall, to identify the User: name, User ID, email address, country, ZIP/postal code, age, phone number, password chosen by the User and valid financial account information. Other information requested on the registration page, including the ability to receive promotional offers from Vetforcall, is optional. Vetforcall may, in future, include other optional requests for information from the User to help Vetforcall to customize the Website to deliver personalized information to the User.
- 1.14The Website may enable User to communicate with other Users or to post information to be accessed by others, whereupon other Users may collect such data. Such Users, including any moderators or administrators, are not authorized Vetforcall representatives or agents, and their opinions or statements do not necessarily reflect those of Vetforcall, and they are not authorized to bind Vetforcall to any contract. Vetforcall hereby expressly disclaims any liability for any reliance or misuse of such information that is made available by Users or visitors in such a manner.
- 1.16Vetforcall maintains a strict “No-Spam” policy, which means that Vetforcall does not intend to sell, rent or otherwise give your e-mail address to a third party without your consent.
- 1.17Vetforcall has implemented best international market practices and security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal data that it has under its control from unauthorised access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorised modification and unlawful destruction or accidental loss. However, for any data loss or theft due to unauthorized access to the User’s electronic devices through which the User avails the Services, Vetforcall shall not be held liable for any loss whatsoever incurred by the User.
- 1.18Vetforcall implements reasonable security practices and procedures and has a comprehensive documented information security programme and information security policies that contain managerial, technical, operational and physical security control measures that are commensurate with respect to the information being collected and the nature of Vetforcall’s business.
- 2PRACTITIONERS NOTE:
This section applies to all Practitioners.
- 2.1As part of the registration as well as the application creation and submission process that is available to Practitioners on Vetforcall, certain information, including Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Data or Information is collected from the Practitioners.
- 2.3Practitioners’ personally identifiable information, which they choose to provide to Vetforcall, is used to help the Practitioners describe and identify themselves. This information is exclusively owned by Vetforcall You will be the owner of your information and you consent to Vetforcall collecting, using, processing and/or disclosing this information for the purposes hereinafter stated . Vetforcall may use such information for commercial purposes and in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form for research, statistical analysis and business intelligence purposes, and may sell or otherwise transfer such research, statistical or intelligence data in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form to third parties and affiliates. Vetforcall also reserves the right to use information provided by or about the Practitioner for the following purposes:
- Publishing such information on the Website.
- Contacting Practitioners for offering new products or services subject to the telephone number registered with the DNC Registry.
- Contacting Practitioners for taking product feedback.
- Analyzing software usage patterns for improving product design and utility.
- Analyzing anonymized practice information including financial, and inventory information for commercial use.
- 2.4Vetforcall automatically enables the listing of Practitioners’ information on its Website for every ‘Veterinarian’ or ‘Clinic’ added to a Practice using its software. The Practitioner information listed on Website is displayed when End-Users search for Veterinarians on Website, and the Practitioner information listed on Website is used by End-Users to request for Veterinarian appointments. Any personally identifiable information of the Practitioners listed on the Website is not generated by Vetforcall and is provided to Vetforcall by Practitioners who wish to enlist themselves on the Website, or is collected by Vetforcall from the public domain. Vetforcall displays such information on its Website on an as-is basis making no representation or warranty on the accuracy or completeness of the information. As such, we strongly encourage Practitioners to check the accuracy and completeness of their information from time to time, and inform us immediately of any discrepancies, changes or updates to such information. Vetforcall will, however, take reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy and completeness of this information.
- 2.5Vetforcall may also display information for Practitioners who have not signed up or registered for the Services, provided that the Practitioners have consented to Vetforcall collecting, processing and/or disclosing their information on the Website. Such Practitioners are verified by Vetforcall or its associates, and Vetforcall makes every effort to capture accurate information for such Practitioners. However, Vetforcall does not undertake any liability for any incorrect or incomplete information appearing on the Website for such Practitioners.
- 3END-USERS NOTE:
This section applies to all End-Users.
- 3.1As part of the registration/application creation and submission process that is available to End-Users on this Website, certain information, including Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Data or Information is collected from the End-Users.
- 3.3If you have inadvertently submitted any such information to Vetforcall prior to reading theprivacy statements set out herein, and you do not agree with the manner in which such information is collected, processed, stored, used or disclosed, then you may access, modify and delete such information by using options provided on the Website. In addition, you can, by sending an email to privacy@Vetforcall.com, inquire whether Vetforcall is in possession of your personal data, and you may also require Vetforcall to delete and destroy all such information.
- 3.4End-Users’ personally identifiable information, which they choose to provide on the Website is used to help the End-Users describe/identify themselves. Other information that does not personally identify the End-Users as an individual, is collected by Vetforcall from End-Users (such as, patterns of utilization described above) and is exclusively owned by Vetforcall. Vetforcall may also use such information in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form for research, statistical analysis and business intelligence purposes, and may sell or otherwise transfer such research, statistical or intelligence data in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form to third parties and affiliates. In particular, Vetforcall reserves with it the right to use anonymized End-User demographics information and anonymized End-User health information for the following purposes:
- Analyzing software usage patterns for improving product design and utility.
- Analyzing such information for research and development of new technologies.
- Using analysis of such information in other commercial product offerings of Vetforcall.
- Sharing analysis of such information with third parties for commercial use.
- 3.5Vetforcall will communicate with the End-Users through email, phone and notices posted on the Website or through other means available through the service, including text and other forms of messaging. The End-Users can change their e-mail and contact preferences at any time by logging into their “Account” at www.Vetforcall.com and changing the account settings.
- 3.6At times, Vetforcall conducts a User survey to collect information about End-Users’ preferences. These surveys are optional and if End-Users choose to respond, their responses will be kept anonymous. Similarly, Vetforcall may offer contests to qualifying End-Users in which we ask for contact and demographic information such as name, email address and mailing address. The demographic information that Vetforcall collects in the registration process and through surveys is used to help Vetforcall improve its Services to meet the needs and preferences of End-Users.
- 3.7Vetforcall may keep records of electronic communications and telephone calls received andmade for making appointments or other purposes for the purpose of administration of Services, customer support, research and development and for better listing of Practitioners.
- 3.8All Vetforcall employees and data processors, who have access to, and are associated with the processing of sensitive personal data or information, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of every End-Users’ Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Data and Information. Vetforcall has put in place procedures and technologies as per good industry practices and in accordance with the applicable laws, to maintain security of all personal data from the point of collection to the point of destruction. Any third-party data processor to which Vetforcall transfers Personal Data shall have to agree to comply with those procedures and policies, or put in place adequate measures on their own.
- 3.10To the extent necessary to provide End-Users with the Services, Vetforcall may provide their Personal Information to third party contractors who work on behalf of or with Vetforcall to provide End-Users with such Services, to help Vetforcall communicate with End-Users or to maintain the Website. Generally these contractors do not have any independent right to share this information, however certain contractors who provide services on the Website, including the providers of online communications services, may use and disclose the personal information collected in connection with the provision of these Services in accordance with their own privacy policies. In such circumstances, you consent to us disclosing your Personal Information to contractors, solely for the intended purposes only.
- 4CASUAL VISITORS NOTE:
- 4.1No sensitive personal data or information is automatically collected by Vetforcall from any casual visitors of this website, who are merely perusing the Website.
- 4.3If you, as a casual visitor, have inadvertently browsed any other page of this Website prior to reading the privacy statements set out herein, and you do not agree with the manner in which such information is obtained, collected, processed, stored, used, disclosed or retained, merely quitting this browser application should ordinarily clear all temporary cookies installed by Vetforcall. All visitors, however, are encouraged to use the “clear cookies” functionality of their browsers to ensure such clearing / deletion, as Vetforcall cannot guarantee, predict or provide for the behaviour of the equipment of all the visitors of the Website.
- CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
- 1Your Personal Information is maintained by Vetforcall in electronic form on its equipment, and on the equipment of its employees. Such information may also be converted to physical form from time to time. Vetforcall takes all necessary precautions to protect your personal information both online and off-line, and implements reasonable security practices and measures including certain managerial, technical, operational and physical security control measures that are commensurate with respect to the information being collected and the nature of Vetforcall’s business.
- 2No administrator at Vetforcall will have knowledge of your password. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password, your computer and your mobile phone. Be sure to log off from the Website when finished. Vetforcall does not undertake any liability for any unauthorised use of your account and password. If you suspect any unauthorized use of your account, you must immediately notify Vetforcall by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org You shall be liable to indemnify Vetforcall due to any loss suffered by it due to such unauthorized use of your account and password.
- 3Vetforcall makes all User information accessible to its employees, agents or partners and third parties only on a need-to-know basis, and binds only its employees to strict confidentiality obligations.
- 4Part of the functionality of Vetforcall is assisting the Veterinarians to maintain and organise such information. Vetforcall may, therefore, retain and submit all such records to the appropriate authorities, or to Veterinarians who request access to such information.
- 5Part of the functionality of the Vetforcall is assisting the patients to access information relating to them. Vetforcall may, therefore, retain and submit all such records to the relevant patients, or to their Veterinarians.
- 6Notwithstanding the above, Vetforcall is not responsible for the confidentiality, security or distribution of your Personal Information by our partners and third parties outside the scope of our agreement with such partners and third parties. Further, Vetforcall shall not be responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties or events that are beyond the reasonable control of Vetforcall including but not limited to, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorised access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, poor quality of Internet service or telephone service of the User etc.
If a User uses the Services or accesses the Website after a notice of changes has been sent to such User or published on the Website, such User hereby provides his/her/its consent to the changed terms.
- CHILDREN’S AND MINOR’S PRIVACY
Vetforcall strongly encourages parents and guardians to supervise the online activities of their minor children and consider using parental control tools available from online services and software manufacturers to help provide a child-friendly online environment. These tools also can prevent minors from disclosing their name, address, and other personally identifiable information online without parental permission. Although the Vetforcall Website and Services are not intended for use by minors, Vetforcall respects the privacy of minors who may inadvertently use the internet or the mobile application.
- CONSENT TO THIS POLICY
Indicative List of Information by Nature of Service
- End-Users using the Website by registering for an account on the Website or ‘Vetforcall’ mobile application:
You can create an account by giving us information regarding your [name, mobile number, email address], and such other information as requested on the End-User registration page. This is to enable us to provide you with the facility to use the account to book your appointments and store other health related information.
- End-Users using the Website without registering for an account on the Website or ‘Vetforcall’ mobile application (i.e., ‘Guest’ End-User):
You can use the Website without registering for an account, but to book an appointment, you may be asked certain information (including your [mobile number], and such other information as requested when you choose to use the Services without registration) to confirm the appointment.
- Practitioner availing of the free listing service on the Website or ‘Vetforcall’ mobile application by registering for an account:
As a Practitioner, you may be required to provide us with information regarding your [name, mobile number, email address], and such other information as requested on the Practitioner registration page to create an account. Vetforcall may send email and/or SMS confirmations or other communications to End-Users in connection with their bookings, appointments or other interactions with you, if such interactions have been facilitated by Vetforcall.
- Practitioners using the product:
You will be required to create an account and may be required to provide Vetforcall with information regarding your [name, mobile number, email address], and such other information as requested by Vetforcall, in order to complete your registration.
Upon registration, Vetforcall will access non-personally identifiable information of your patients from your patient records. You agree to make your patients fully aware of such access.
Vetforcall reserves the right to extend and withdraw ‘ABS’ (also known as Instant) functionality to you at its sole discretion, based on the number of End-User appointments being honoured by you. The extension or withdrawal of such facility shall be intimated to you by Vetforcall.
You have an option under these products to switch on ‘End-User Feedback’. This will mean that you are giving one or more patients’ contact details to Vetforcall’s feedback system. End-Users may choose to send feedback anonymously too, in which case you agree that you have no objection to such anonymous feedback. The feedback system will then send an SMS and email to the patient(s) asking for feedback which may then be published on the Website. You agree to make your patients fully aware of the possibility of their receiving such feedback queries.
1. Collection of Your Information
When you use our Platform, we collect and store your information which is provided by you from time to time. In general, you can browse the Platform without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. Once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us. Where possible, we indicate which fields are required and which fields are optional. You always have the option to not provide information by choosing not to use a particular service, product or feature on the Platform.
We may track your buying behaviour, preferences, and other information that you choose to provide on our Platform. We use this information to do internal research on our users’ demographics, interests, and behaviour to better understand, protect and serve our users. This information is compiled and analysed on an aggregated basis. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on our Platform or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on our Platform or not), your computer browser information, and your IP address.
We collect personal information (such as email address, delivery address, name, phone number, credit card/debit card and other payment instrument details) from you when you set up an account or transact with us. While you can browse some sections of our Platform without being a registered member, certain activities (such as placing an order or consuming our online content or services) do require registration. We do use your contact information to send you offers based on your previous orders and your interests.
If you choose to post messages on our message boards, chat rooms or other message areas or leave feedback or if you use voice commands to shop on the Platform, we will collect that information you provide to us. We retain this information as necessary to resolve disputes, provide customer support and troubleshoot problems as permitted by law.
If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Platform, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
We will also collect your information related to your transactions on UAB Daktaras telefonu platform and such third-party business partner platforms. When such third-party business partner collects your personal information directly from you, you will be governed by their privacy policies. UAB Daktaras telefonu shall not be responsible for the third-party business partner’s privacy practices or the content of their privacy policies, and we request you to read their privacy policies prior to disclosing any information.
2. Use of Demographic / Profile Data / Your Information
We use your personal information to provide the product and services you request. To the extent we use your personal information to market to you, we will provide you the ability to opt-out of such uses. We use your personal information to assist sellers and business partners in handling and fulfilling orders; enhancing customer experience; resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; help promote a safe service; collect money; measure consumer interest in our products and services; inform you about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates; customize and enhance your experience; detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; enforce our terms and conditions; and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection of information.
With your consent, we will have access to your SMS, contacts in your directory, location and device information. We may also request you to provide your PAN, GST Number, Government issued ID cards/number and Know-Your-Customer (KYC) details to: (i) check your eligibility for certain products and services including but not limited to credit and payment products; (ii) issue GST invoice for the products and services purchased for your business requirements; (iii) enhance your experience on the Platform and provide you access to the products and services being offered by us, sellers, affiliates or lending partners. You understand that your access to these products/services may be affected in the event consent is not provided to us.
In our efforts to continually improve our product and service offerings, we and our affiliates collect and analyse demographic and profile data about our users’ activity on our Platform. We identify and use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Platform. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information.
We will occasionally ask you to participate in optional surveys conducted either by us or through a third party market research agency. These surveys may ask you for personal information, contact information, date of birth, demographic information (like zip code, age, or income level), attributes such as your interests, household or lifestyle information, your purchasing behaviour or history, preferences, and other such information that you may choose to provide. The surveys may involve collection of voice data or video recordings, the participation of which would purely be voluntary in nature. We use this data to tailor your experience at our Platform, providing you with content that we think you might be interested in and to display content according to your preferences.
4. Sharing of personal information
We may share personal information with our other corporate entities and affiliates for purposes of providing products and services offered by them. These entities and affiliates may share such information with their affiliates, business partners and other third parties for the purpose of providing you their products and services, and may market to you as a result of such sharing unless you explicitly opt-out.
5. Links to Other Sites
Our Platform may provide links to other websites or application that may collect personal information about you. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites.
6. Security Precautions
We maintain reasonable physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your information. Whenever you access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to our security guidelines to protect it against unauthorized access. However, by using the Platform, the users accept the inherent security implications of data transmission over the internet and the World Wide Web which cannot always be guaranteed as completely secure, and therefore, there would always remain certain inherent risks regarding use of the Platform. Users are responsible for ensuring the protection of login and password records for their account.
We provide all users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications after setting up an account with us. If you do not wish to receive promotional communications from us then please send us an email to email@example.com requesting to do so.
8. Advertisements on Platform
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Platform. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
9. Children Information
We do not knowingly solicit or collect personal information from children under the age of 18 and use of our Platform is available only to persons who can form a legally binding contract under the The Digital Services Act. If you are under the age of 18 years then you must use the Platform, application or services under the supervision of your parent, legal guardian, or any responsible adult.
10. Data Retention
We retain your personal information in accordance with appliable laws, for a period no longer than is required for the purpose for which it was collected or as required under any applicable law. However, we may retain data related to you if we believe it may be necessary to prevent fraud or future abuse or if required by law or for other legitimate purposes. We may continue to retain your data in anonymised form for analytical and research purposes.
11. Your Consent