How can telemedicine help my practice?
According to recent studies with 398 participants who were pet owners living in urban areas, 90% responded with the will to use alternative methods of communication. Most of the consultations resulted in follow-ups through telemedicine which were extremely welcomed by the petowners. 82% of veterinarians agreed to provide telemedicine consultations and felt they could communicate better with their clients.
Here are the top reasons why telemedicine can help:
- Zero stress for the pet
- Zero chances of getting other infections
- Reduce the cost of travel & consultations
- Make sure follow ups are done
- Digitalize pet health history
- Improve client satisfaction
- Enhance healthcare access
How can I sign-up?
If you're a veterinarian, or own a veterinarian clinic, you can easily signup following the link: https://vetforcall.com/sign-up/
You'd need to follow the simple steps and verify your email address. Once that's clear, you can set up your services and staff from your dashboard and enjoy our services.
If you have further questions, please reach us at email@example.com and our team will be happy to help you.
In what conditions can you vetforcall without being used in veterinary practice?
Vetforcall can be used for a variety of cases, such as:
- Postoperative follow-up
- Dermatologic concerns
- Behavioral issues/training
- Transportation issues
- Hospice Care
- Basic triage (whether the pet should be seen by the veterinarian)
- Environmental concerns/hazards that might contribute to a particular condition
- Long-term care monitoring etc.
Can I use vetforcall for an emergency case?
We highly suggest our clients don't use vetforcall for emergency cases. In events of complications vetforcall holds no responsibility for any consequences caused.
What are the costs of vetforcall services?